Black screen after SKR E3 Turbo install

Home Forums bigtree-tech Black screen after SKR E3 Turbo install

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wht67
    Participant

I have an Ender 3v2 and I have installed the SKR E3 Turbo main board.
    Things I have tried:
    Verified the wiring placement and connections were good (multiple times) for no change.
    Tried updating the Marlin firmware DL’d from github with freshly formatted sd card.
    Tried updating the Marlin firmware DL’d from github copied to the sd card that came with the board.
    When power turned on, I hear the fans running, the screen flashes but stays dark.
    No change when turning or pressing the knob. I can hear a faint noise like something is trying to move but I can’t tell what.
    Before I installed the new MB I had the printer powering up and even doing the HOME function and was able to move the stepper motors with the screen controls.
    I have upgraded the bowden tube and even installed the blTouch with the stock MB and verified the blTouch was working (ie. detect the plate).
    Its after installing the SKR E3 Turbo board that the black screen happened. Please note that I removed the blTouch and plugged the Z limit switch back in before new MB install. I am getting close to putting the stock board back in but was hoping for some insight before I resort to that.

Thanks,

Wayne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.