Can’t get BLTouch on Ender 5 Plus to work with my SKR 1.4 Turbo

Home Forums bigtree-tech Can’t get BLTouch on Ender 5 Plus to work with my SKR 1.4 Turbo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    menkalos
    Participant

I followed Tripod’s Garage video to upgrade my Ender 5 Plus to use your SKR 1.4 Turbo and the TFT35-v3.0. All is working except for the BLTouch.

My only difference from Tripod is that I used the 2209 drivers (and I did snip the required pin). I upgraded both the SKR board’s firmware using the Cheetah5 version of Marlin 2.0. I also upgraded the TFT display board using the new 27 version on your github repo.

My only problem after everything is done is with the BLtouch. I think I have my BLtouch wired correctly and plugged into the Servos/Probe ports. Pictures below.

When I try to Z-home, the probe extends and retracts a couple times, then flashes red and I get an error on the display saying I have to reset with an M999. I would be very grateful for any suggestions you might have for troubleshooting this one last issue.

menkalos
    Participant
    menkalos
    Participant

Got it working. Moved the black/white probe plug from the “Probe” input jack on the board to the Z-stop input jack.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.