Does SKR E3 Turbo support TFT screens

Home Forums bigtree-tech Does SKR E3 Turbo support TFT screens

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    thesamurai
    Participant

I note in the PINS file for the SKR E3 Turbo, there is a comment that there are only a few screens supported for this board. And, the BTT TFT is not listed. However, this section is more closely related to the traditional Marlin screen configuration, so I’m not sure that it is referring to other touch-based LCDs.

Can BTT or a user confirm that the SKR E3 Turbo will support the BTT TFT35 E3 V3.0?

If so, what is the proper configuration for this to work? I am receiving “No printer attacheed.” I have nothing other than the TFT35 and all of the normal Ender-3 connections connected to the SKR E3 Turbo motherboard. There is no Raspberry Pi, no neopixels, no second extruder, nothing in the USB or AUX ports, no BL-Touch or similar, no filament runout. Both the TFT and the firmware for the motherboard are set to 115200 for baud rate.

What is the proper serial settings? I’ve tried -1, 0, 1, 2, 3. When I used 1, the Marlin compiler said it conflicted with the LCD pins and wouldn’t compile.

Please help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.