EZABL doesn’t work on 1.4Turbo

Home Forums bigtree-tech EZABL doesn’t work on 1.4Turbo

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bell1jl
    Participant

Hi there. Not sure if someone from BigTree tech frequents these forums or not. I just purchased the SKR 1.4Turbo and have everything working. The system homes find on an end stop but when I hook up the EZABL, it does this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UttGSLnTHwi7vEzP6

I have it hooked up to the Z probe, not the z endstop. As you can see from the video, the EZABL is not even being triggered when the Z behaves this way. I have confirmed that a M119 shows closed on the z end stop when the EZABL light is off and triggered when the light is on. Everything is behaving as it should except for the Z homing. Any ideas on what to try before I refund this thing for a MKS board?

ElectroTonic
    Participant

are you using Marlin firmware? If so, I had a very similar problem with a bltouch using the probe connector instead of z endstop. It is a bug of sorts in the firmware. The option to turn off z endstop while probing is default to off so the machine is looking for a valid z endstop switch with +5v status as it probes. Easy fix is to use the endstop plug instead, harder is to find the option to disable endstop while probing. It isn’t in the normal config files for the marlin build, it is buried deep and I can’t remember off hand. I just used the endstop plug.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.