Is there any support from BTT?

Home Forums bigtree-tech Is there any support from BTT?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    thesamurai
    Participant

Is there any support directly from BTT? Hard to find any way to contact them directly.

rooted
    Participant

I guess no response answered your question.

AF
    Participant

If you scroll down on the website (https://www.bigtree-tech.com/) there is a email address:
    service01@biqu3d.com

AF
    Participant

Update: I’ve tried to establish contact with the email address “service01@biqu3d.com” but got an error:
    “SMTP error from remote server for TEXT command, host: mxbiz1.qq.com. reason: 550 Ip frequency limited”

But i found another address under http://www.bigtree-tech.com -> Support -> Shipment tracking: “info@biqu3d.com”
    So far no error message.

Elmo
    Participant

This ist so bad from BTT , i need some support and nobody will help me out. I prefer to send all the stuff back and this is very annoying.

I wish you all the best

Regards

Elmo

KevinSi96
    Participant

Hi guys, do you have any updates? Im having issues with an orter, i paied but the order details said that its failed. I’ve written to info@biqu3d.com too, but so far no response.

agsquad
    Participant

I just tried support@bigtree-tech.com. I just received a Thunder that had shipping date of 2019.5.6.
    I just sent the email with no addressing errors, but we’ll see what happens.

peter@denyer.eu
    Participant

I’ve just tried to email support@bigtree-tech.com and got a 505 Mail Denied error returned.

I’ve got to say I’m really not impressed with what I’ve seen so far.

agsquad
    Participant

I had a month long discussion with support@biqu3d.com. There was an email every other day, then every 3 days. All because my ‘new’ Thunder was 3 years old. At assembly, it failed at the first bed level.
    They had me do a firmware upgrade and it got worse. That was when they determined bad motherboard. They expected to me to spend more of my time to fix it. And with no remuneration.
    Now, with the intervention of AliExpress, I am working on a return/refund for this POS.
    Do not purchase any Biqu products. BQ is part of BTT. Therefor, I will not purchase any BTT either.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.