Marlin 2 part of TFT35-v3.0 display works – Touch screen side doesn’t

Home Forums bigtree-tech Marlin 2 part of TFT35-v3.0 display works – Touch screen side doesn’t

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    menkalos
    Participant

Installed Marlin 2.0 using Kay3d’s Cheetah 5.0 variant on my SKR 1.4 Turbo in my Ender 5 Plus. Firmware was the latest build in Cheetah’s site (which appears to be 2.0.7.2). I also installed a TFT35v3.0 display, hooked up with all 3 cables to the SKR 1.4 Turbo board.

The dial controlled Marlin 2.0 mode seems to be working 100% fine – all options work as expected.

However, the colorful TouchScreen side never connects to the printer unless I go into the connection screen. It defaults to the correct speed, but only connects when I switch away to a wrong speed, then switch back. Then all seems to be good. How can I get it to connect correctly when I first power on, or first switch to touch screen mode?

Thanks much!!!

menkalos
    Participant

I think I figured most of it out. I found a page that indicated a bunch more of the Marlin modules that need to be enabled for this to work. When I did that, much more of the board seemed to come to life. It still doesn’t connect to the printer at first connect every time, but seems to do so more frequently than before.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.