Need help with first boot of SKR 1.4 Turbo and TFT35-v3.0 in Ender 5 Plus

Home Forums bigtree-tech Need help with first boot of SKR 1.4 Turbo and TFT35-v3.0 in Ender 5 Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    menkalos
    Participant

I bought your SKR 1.4 Turbo kit with the TFT35-v3.0 display and 5 2209 drivers. I just completed the installation, following guidance from both Kris Kersey and Tripod’s Garage on youtube. However, when I turned on the power the first time, everything appeared to power up ok (no smoke!). The BLTouch even did it’s little startup extend/extract. However, the display shows nothing. I have both the TFT and EXT1/EXT2 cables connected between the SKR and the TFT. The power LEDs on both the display and the main board are lit, and the case fan and hot end fan are both starting up.

However, with no display, I can’t even begin to troubleshoot. Please let me know what I can do to get this up and running.

Thank you very much in advance!
    Dave

menkalos
    Participant

Here are pictures of my installation. I didn’t bother showing the screen because it is all black. No display of anything.

Again, thanks much for any troubleshooting guidance.

menkalos
    Participant

This is now fixed – I think that I was compressing the display board a little too much when I attached it to the case. It’s good now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.