Order Number 1946 through webshop failed.

Home Forums bigtree-tech Order Number 1946 through webshop failed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Larkspeed
    Participant

Can someone in the know please tell me why this order failed as it was paid for and I can produce the paypal receipt to prove it

AF
    Participant

I have the same Problem. Paid with Paypal but status is “Failed”

Sgoss
    Participant

Mine does not say failed — its been over three months and still says “order confirmed” With no further updates or emails. Payed with Paypal.

Is biqu still operating? Has anyone gotten an order since January? Has anyone had contact with an actual rep? The “chat” feature on their website never works or emails me when a rep is available either.

I’ve bought from them before and always surprised how quickly I got my order…I love their products but if I don’t hear from them soon I’m going to have to see if I can reverse charges and never buy a biqu product again.

Sgoss
    Participant

@larkspeed Did anyone every contact you regarding your order?

Larkspeed
    Participant

I got an email saying the order will be shipped after the 25th like the website says but the order details still say failed.

Larkspeed
    Participant

if I don’t see a change in the order status to at least confirmed within the next 7 days I will be filing a paypal dispute and getting the money refunded and it’s the last purchase I will make from biqu

AF
    Participant

I was about to revoke my payment from PayPal and checked the status of my order one last time and now it says it’s shipped suddenly.
    I didn’t get an email to notify me, but now i’m more hopeful. Still probably the last time i bought something directly from this store.

Larkspeed
    Participant

Yes mine has suddenly changed to shipped as well which I find rather strange considering the product page says it won’t be shipping until the 25th….. we shall see

Sgoss
    Participant

Same here…

KevinSi96
    Participant

how much time did it take to go from failed to shipped?

Larkspeed
    Participant

I placed the order on the 9th, posted here on the 10th, noticed on the 16th the order status had changed to shipped on the 16th when someone else mentioned it and just checked again now and there is actually tracking info on the order details page now so it looks like it was actually shipped.

All this without one word of response from Biqu in this post.

This will be the last time I order direct from Biqu, from now on I’ll just purchase through resellers that actually understand proper customer service.

Larkspeed
    Participant

I have to wonder how long it would have taken had I not started chasing them here and on social media.

KevinSi96
    Participant

I had to write them 4 mails and contact them on facebook too to get an answer, had to wait 3 days to get a proper answer.

KevinSi96
    Participant

And mine still says that its failed

KevinSi96
    Participant

Mine turned into shipped too now, but its coming from china, i thought it might come from Checz repubblic as im in italy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.