skr e3 v.20 and bltouch 3.1 – not powering up -with fw bltouch zprobe blue light

Home Forums bigtree-tech skr e3 v.20 and bltouch 3.1 – not powering up -with fw bltouch zprobe blue light

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lvumcas
    Participant

Hi I need your help.
    I have a ender 3 pro with skr e3 v 2.0. I bought bltouch 3.1 and followed instruction in connecting cables to socket from left to right white black, yellow, red and brown.

Downloaded fw from github, simple bltouch, renamed, updated … nothing the menu appears but bltouch is powered of.
    I tested the cable for continuity and is ok.

I then tried to connect to z probe using the connection of white and black cable to zprobe and leaving yellow, red and brown to socket. changed firmware using bltouch as z probe and… on the board of bltouch a blue led lights but nothing else.

I desume that could be a problem on the socket of skr e3 v.2.0 related to 5v at least since it do not powers up at all.

Any suggestion?

RegularJoe
    Participant

The PCB labeling of what’s 5V, ect, seems off. I got mine to work by mimicking the output from the sensor’s plug to the socket on the board. So left to right on mine is BLUE RED YELLOW BLACK WHITE so I rearranged the plug to be BLUE RED YELLOW, from far left to right in the board’s socket, leaving the BLACK WHITE for the Z socket and it then fired right up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.