SKR Mini E3 V2.0 – X axis travels in one direction only

Home Forums bigtree-tech SKR Mini E3 V2.0 – X axis travels in one direction only

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I just switched my vanilla Ender 3 Pro board out with a BigTreeTech SKR Mini E3 v2.0.

The first thing I tried was auto home which sent the unit all the way to the right of the X-axis, making a lot of noise and then I got the message that the homing failed.

I checked all my connections again, same result.

I then tried moving manually along each axis from the Move menu; turning the knob on the display right would send it in the positive direction and left would send it in the negative direction, as expected, for the Y and Z axis. But for the X axis, either turning the knob left or right would send it further to the right (away from the end stop switch).

I switched back to the original board and everything worked fine.

I switched to the SKR and the problem persisted.

I tried to swap the X and Y connectors on the board and then the Y axis behaved as described, meaning the problem is on the board, not the wiring.

I ran the original firmware, Bugfix 2.0.x and then tried flashing to 2.0.7.2 with the same result.

I have seen the red jumpers on the board mentioned in some posts. None of those are present on the board.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.