TFT35 V3 – Resetting

Home Forums bigtree-tech TFT35 V3 – Resetting

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gav
    Participant

I’m using a TFT35 V3 screen in combo with SKR v1.4 Turbo board in an enclosure for printing ABS. When the enclosure heats up, the screen will reset and default to the mode select option – (ie) between Marlin mode and Graphical mode.

It basically becomes unusable and without Octoprint I would not be able to control the printer.
    Is this normal ?

Please note – that the enclosure is not actively heated and reaches a maximum temperature of 45 degrees Celsius.
    thanks
    Gav …

apollyonus
    Participant

I’ve had that same experience, minues the heated enclosure. I’m also using octoprint, and I have searial1 set to -1 and serial2 set to 0 in marlin’s configuration.h

gav
    Participant

I’ve had to remove the BTT screen so I could have a functional screen. I reinstalled the original and it works just fine.
    This has confirmed my suspicions that I simply do not need these screens.

I have installed the BTT screen on another printer (not enclosed) to check if the same issue shows up, and so far it seems to be working.
    However, it is connected to different mainboard (not SKR v1.4) – And to note, I have same serial setup in Marlin on all my BTT boards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.